Monday, May 31, 2010

May 31, June 1, June 4


Then it's on to the EVALUATE Criterion E Maximum 6

Below please find the questionnaire that we will use to test your product. I will provide you with a paper version;-)

Show your product to 5 classmates and have them answer the questionnaire.

To test my product I will create a questionnaire. On a scale of 1-5, 1=awful and 5=awesome, please answer the following questions.

Did you find the color I used appealing?
Was it easy to recognize the purpose of my building from the design?
Do you feel that my choice of building would positively contribute to a "perfect" city?
Was my 3-D drawing complete?
Was it easy to identify the purpose of the inside rooms from their structure and location in the building?
Were my rooms decorated appropriately?

Then
1. Evaluate your product against the design specification and analyze your findings. Based on the feedback of your classmates how could you improve your product?

2. Evaluate your performance at each stage of the design cycle: INVESTIGATE, DESIGN, CREATE. Remember to suggest ways that you can improve your performance in the future in each stage of the design cycle.

3. Look at the unit question - were you successful? Were we able to answer the unit question? Are you now aware of what kinds of buildings/businesses we need in a community? Was your building a positive contribution to the "perfect city"? What would the impact of your building/business be in a city?

No comments: