Monday, April 26, 2010

DESIGN SPECIFICATION

Please use the following Design Specification:

The final product must include:

1. Color - you must incorporate color
2. Recognizable - the building must be easily recognizable
3. Positive contribution to the perfect city
4. 3-D
5. Rooms must have a specific purpose (example: in a Restaurante there are several "rooms": dining room, kitchen, storage area, WC, staff room, etc.
6. 2 inside rooms are "decorated" (can use items from the 3-D Warehouse)

To test my product I will create a questionnaire. On a scale of 1-5, 1=awful and 5=awesome, please answer the following questions.

1. Did you find the color I used appealing?
2. Was it easy to recognize the purpose of my building from the design?
3. Do you feel that my choice of building would positively contribute to a "perfect" city?
4. Was my 3-D drawing complete?
5. Was it easy to identify the purpose of the inside rooms from their structure and location in the building?
6. Were my rooms decorated appropriately?

No comments: